$26.99 - $37.99
- 10.5" long x 10.75" wide - Select foam - Vented anatomic relief design - Coil spring suspension - Use: Cruiser - Rail: Steel - Padding: Select Foam - Suspension: Coil Spring - Size (LxW): 10.5x10.75" - Gender: Unisex
Mike Aitken's original signature seat size and shape.
$31.59 - $34.99
- Plush all purpose saddle with memory foam inserts for improved comfort - Water resistant covering for all weather durability - Anatomic relief channel aids in long term comfort - Steel rails Dimensions - Narrow: 270 x 141mm - Medium: 270 x 160mm - Wide: 270 x 192mm
It's the classic cruiser seat updated with Cloud-9's extra-comfortable design. The Cruiser Gel AR has a classic sprung suspension for support and vibration damping. Plus, it boasts contoured gel foam for awesome padding and plushness.
When you have Cloud 9's Men's Comfort Gel Seat on your bike, you might just think you're sitting on the couch when you're out enjoying the countryside or pedaling to the office. The extraordinary comfort is a result of Cloud 9's dual-density gel padding that's soft on top and firmer below for support. You'll also love the pressure-eliminating cutout on top and vibration-canceling springs in the base.
Odyssey Big Stitch seat is just that, a durable black canvas seat with a big Slugger logo stitched on it. Subtle and tonal with red woven label detail. - Gender: Men's - Clamp Style: Pivotal
- Plush all-purpose comfort saddle with memory-foam inserts for a pleasant ride - Water-resistant covering for all-weather durability - Fully vented anatomic relief channel aids in long-term comfort - Size: 270mm x 190mm - Weight: 444g
- 11" long x 7.75" wide - Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Elastomer spring suspension
$39.95 - $129.95
An excellent All Mountain and distance saddle, the Pure features a drop nose design preventing hang ups, as well as enough padding for all day comfort. The distinctive, rising whale-tail feature provides something to push against when the trail turns steep and makes it easy to find the saddle's sweet spot when first jumping on it. The Pure is a sure bet for almost any rider! - Sizing: width x length (148mm x 273mm)
The Rocket is an incredibly versatile saddle. From a two minute hair-raising downhill to a 2700-mile individual time trial, this saddle is the top choice for those pushing the sport. - Narrow nose and midsection means no chafing during long pedaling sessions - Thick padding and a swooped tail allow riders to lock in their ideal position for power and comfort - Steel rails
$50.00 - $59.00
• Perforated leather top • Ti/CrN rails • 290 grams
- Performance comfort saddle with High Density Foam padding - Soft-touch, posi-grip cover with high gloss graphics and embossed features offers superior control - Flex-tuned shell with cutaway relief - Suspended rail design provides flexibility and shock absorption for greater comfort - Flo model features an open center section to relieve pressure and increase ventilation - Rail: Chromoly - Size (LxW): 277mm x 158mm - Weight: 275g
The Bontrager Boulevard saddle pairs a full cut-out with sleek styling that looks great while also providing a plush comfortable ride. Details like air foam padding and Zone Density shell construction provide the perfect blend of comfort and support, while an integrated handle makes it easy to lift and maneuver your bike before or after a ride. Key features - City saddle that offers support for comfort and recreational riders with upright on-bike positions - Contour Relief Zone Plus (CRZ+) full saddle cutaway enhances soft tissue protection - Zone Density shell construction adds compliance for optimal comfort and performance - Soft, supportive air foam padding provides ultimate on-bike comfort - Includes integrated bolt-on handle installed - Length: 280mm
$149.99 - $159.99
Comfort without sacrificing power Aeolus Elite brings comfort, power, and speed to road riders looking to dig deep and rotate further forward into a more aero road position. It's the go-to race saddle for both men and women who want to comfortably get the most out of their aero road bike. A shorter overall length with a wider nose and full cut-out ensure targeted support that eliminates soft-tissue pressure. Product details - inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximize performance and rider comfort - Designed to support riders in an Aero Road riding position - Full saddle cut-out minimizes soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position - Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure for both men and women and avoid soft-tissue compression - Austenite rails are lighter and stronger than hollow Titanium - Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength, and compliance - Elite-level trim optimizes foam padding for added lightweight comfort - Available Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light
Page 1 of 1